Is your HVAC system running dangerously close to a costly failure?
Cleaning or replacing air filters at the right time will keep your facilities’ heating and air conditioning equipment running at peak efficiency while extending the life of your HVAC systems.
Waiting too long allows air filters to become clogged, potentially leading to lower efficiency and increased wear and tear. Serious and costly problems can strike when you least expect it, and service charges can exceed $2,000.
But short of sending an expensive technician on site to pull out the filters and see if they’re clogged, how can you know when is the right time to replace the filters?
The FILTERSCAN® WiFi Air Filter Monitor utilizes patented differential pressure technology to monitor the health of your air filters. It easily integrates with your processes by automatically sending local, text and e-mail alerts to maximize the life of your filters without unnecessary truck rolls.
The FILTERSCAN® WiFi Air Filter Monitor is compatible with single and multi-speed blower HVAC systems and most VAV (Variable Air Volume) systems, and can be used with a wide variety of air filters.
- Increase Revenue with Remote Air Filter Monitoring
- Lower your maintenance costs
- Reduce your energy costs
- Eliminate the number one cause* of costly HVAC system failures: clogged air filters
- Keep your tenants happy by maintaining Indoor Air Quality and preventing the build-up of molds and allergens in your ducts due to inadequate air flow caused by clogged air filters
- Keep track of air filter maintenance with our sophisticated reports
- Configurable text and e-mail alerts are provided by the cloud-based AirFilterSentry notification system
The real time saver is the customizable online reporting dashboard which shows you in real time, the health of your system
Did you know that a clogged air filter:
- Reduces the overall air flow in your building, increasing the operating cost of your HVAC system
- Blocks the cooling coil, reducing efficiency
- Causes dirt to accumulate on the fan blades, increasing energy costs
- Leads to frost build up on the cooling coil or total blockage of air flow
- Fails to capture contaminants, leading to poor indoor air quality in your building
- Causes excessive dirt build up in your air duct system leading to mold or allergen sensitivities among some building occupants
Easy to install
The patented sensor unit can be quickly installed by most technicians without expensive specialized tools. In fact, most clients are able to get their units up and running in under 20 minutes per application!
And because of its low power consumption, its battery power lasts for years, so no need to find a power source.