The summer is in full swing. Here are seven essential home maintenance checks you should make this season.
- Regulating the air conditioners: Make sure that you get your air conditioners inspected and regulated. Ensure its proper functioning. Check that the filters are running efficiently, coils are clean along with correct wiring. This will also help you in abstaining from big budget bills.
- Roof Inspection: Look into the roof and see if there is anything faulty with it. Inspect that there are no leakages or mucks. Its better to resolve an issue beforehand so that it may not lead to some major obstacle in future.
- Dirt-free gutters: Inspect the gutters and clean them. This will help in avoiding choking and trivial leakages. Gutters should be duly cleaned twice to thrice in a year. Preferably, they should be cleaned when a particular season is switching over to another.Once you can clean them after autumn when the leaves shed off. Another time, you can clean them after fall when the snow settles everywhere.
- Garage upkeep: You need to ensure that no hazardous or inflammable products are kept in the garage. This may lead to deadly circumstances. You should entail the cleaning of garage doors and other hardware. You can also give a pristine look to your garage by applying fresh paint in it.
- Window maintenance: Safeguard the windows of your home. Keep an eye on the sealants so that they secure you from any mishappening. You should be sheltered inside and outside of your home. Also, seal any vacant space in between your windows if there is any. It is significant that your home windows are such that they do not let the heat waves penetrate in your home.
- Thrust cleansing of walls: Thrust cleansing or pressure washing of walls is highly noteworthy. It helps to absolutely clean the walls of your home. It aids in removing stains, blotches, mildews etc. We can immaculate the walls using this method preliminary to painting. This is done so that no discolouring is seen after painting the walls.
- Pool Servicing: You need to revive and relax when summers approach. What can be better than chilling in your pool. However, you will have to make sure that your pool is levelled and hygienic. You must clean your pool and see that all necessary equipments like pumps are working. Chemicals in water should be in appropriate quantity. Water level should be regularised.